This course will teach you Sass & SCSS development. It covers all you need to know about this awesome technology including:
- How to use Sass / SCSS to create more flexible designs in less time and generate CSS code from them
- How to use variables to store colors, sizes, fonts and more to avoid repetition and make your designs more flexible and reusable
- How to perform calculations right inside your Sass & SCSS code to create responsive and flexible layouts
- How to use mixins and imports to reuse your existing designs and finish new projects in no time
- How to use inheritance in Sass to avoid duplicating code and the nasty bugs that come with it
- How you can use Sass to write scaleable CSS code even for big projects
You will also learn how to use Sublime Text 3, one of the most popular lightweight text editors out there, confidently and write your code with lightning speed.
During the course, you will create useful code snippets in Sass that you can use in future projects to double your development speed — and you will have all the tools you need to create more such snippets to enhance your productivity even further and make clients happy!
You can test what you learned in several quizzes and by coding along while we create a library of powerful code snippets.